Concrete chambers come in regular or heavy duty in end or side feed. Concrete chambers are the most durable and long lasting option for leach fields.
Type B chamber dimensions
4x8 side or end feed
Geoflow® Leaching Pipe
10' sections of 10" diameter
Waste water enters one end of the system and percolates through 8 rows of holes into the exterior valley. The combination of net, septic envelope and perforations, enhances the distribution and biological reduction of waste water throughout the entire circumference of the system. The Geo-flow pipe’s pretreatment capability supports the high reduction rates state health departments give the Geo-flow pipe. Learn more at www.ads-pipe.com .
Infiltrator Systems Quick 4 Chambers
Avalable in High Capacity, Standard, and Narrow styles.
High Cap Quick 4 High Capacity 34"wx52"lx16"h
Quick 4 EQ 24 Narrow Chamber 16"wx53"x11"h
• A solid top prevents infiltration of rainwater and the intrusion of fines
• Sidewall louvers allow lateral leaching and evapotransporation
• An inspection port cutout permits monitoring and maintenance
• Patented chamber interlocks with an advanced design
connect chambers end-to-end with a precise fit
• Advanced contouring connections allow chambers to avoid obstacles
•Open bottom provides unobstructed soil interface,
allowing up to 50% reduction in trench length